Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By purchasing a Bar Hop tour, you agree to these terms and conditions. Once ‘Bar Hop Pty Ltd.’ confirms your booking a contract is made between ‘Bar Hop’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. ‘Bar Hop Pty Ltd.’ hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation email will be sent to you. This is your confirmation of booking and should be saved for own reference.
- Once you begin you tour, you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email addresses or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their confirmation email.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in a bar hop tour. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Cancellation of your booking must be by email to Bar Hop.
- We don’t offer refunds but we’re more than happy to reschedule your booking. You can choose to change your tour to another date (subject to availability) up to 72 hours before the commencement of the pre-booked tour. No changes to tour booking dates may be made within 72 hours of the commencement of the pre-booked tour.
- Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all discounted bookings and any other special offers that may be available.
- Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Bar Hop Pty Ltd.
- We reserve the right to change the price of our tours at any time, however any existing bookings will always be honoured.
- You must obey the state laws of Western Australia and federal laws of Australia whilst on a Bar Hop tour. We ask you to behave respectfully toward fellow Bar Hop guests and the general public alike. If you do not do so, you may be asked to leave the tour, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your tour or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed Bar Hop tour guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Bar Hop Pty Ltd. If you do not comply and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and wellbeing of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour, nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Bar Hop Pty Ltd will not be liable if any service that leaves or arrives later than its specified time. Bar Hop Pty Ltd will endeavour to ensure that commencement times are met.
- Tour start locations
- As our tours involve a large number of venues in a variety of locations, we have a number of different starting points for our tours.
- You will be advised of the meeting point for your tour within your confirmation email. If the meeting point changes, you will be advised by email of any changes. We will always endeavour to avoid any changes to the meeting point.
- Your obligations and responsibilities
- It is your responsibility to bring with you photo identification that proves that you are at least eighteen years of age.
- Bar Hop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for admittance in to venues. This is solely the responsibility of the venue and Bar Hop will not be held responsible should a customer be turned away from a venue.
- Digital photography is used at all Bar Hop events and the resultant images appear on social networks such as Facebook. If you do not wish for images containing your face to appear in the public domain you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the commencement of the Bar Hop that you plan to attend. The email should have as the subject line No Photo Use, and should include the name you have used on the booking, your name, and a clear portrait image of yourself so our staff can more easily identify you. If your request is received by us after the Bar Hop event, your image may appear in the public domain; however we will endeavour to remove it within 72 hours of receiving your request.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the venue owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- The West Australian way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people’s company. We ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your host and more importantly the other tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the hosts’ discretion.
- By signing up for Bar Hop Pty Ltd I acknowledge that I have read this waiver. I acknowledge that Bar Hop is not responsible for my acts and I recognise that consumption of alcohol during the bar hop is my own responsibility, and therefore I drink at my own risk and will not seek to penalise, prosecute or claim compensation from the organisers, sponsors, guides or participants of the bar hop for any injury, loss or damages. I acknowledge and agree that I participate at my own risk. I understand and agree that this agreement, including the waiver of liability, is ongoing and will apply to all future occasions I participate in Bar Hop.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Bar Hop, please inform the Bar Hop tour guide at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately after the tour guide’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Bar Hop as soon as is reasonably possible after the tour, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Bar Hop will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
- Weather Conditions
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
- No Smoking Policy
- Smoking is not permitted inside venues in Western Australia. Although you are welcome to smoke outside of the venues and whilst walking between venues, we ask that you respect the other members of the tour and make a reasonable attempt to keep the smoke away from them.
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Bar Hop. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Bar Hop.
- This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Australian law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of the Commonwealth of Australia only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Bar Hop in writing.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our digital and printed material at time of publishing, however Bar Hop cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- Bar Hop is an Australian based business operated by:
Bar Hop Pty Ltd
ABN: 36 601 513 142
Phone: (08) 6261 4065
Parker Street, East Fremantle, WA 6158